Colette is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. She was the wife of Maurice and mother of Belle. She is portrayed by Frances O'Connor.
Colette, while in the library with her daughter Belle, is trying to collect as many books as she can due to an attack from the ogres. However, an ogre finds them and Colette is killed during the struggle, while Belle survives.
- Maurice (widower)
- Belle (daughter)
- Rumplestiltskin (son-in-law)
- Gideon (grandson)
- Henry Mills (step great-grandson)
- Colette is the wife of Maurice and the mother of Belle, who are both from Beauty and the Beast.
- Like her daughter, Colette also had a love for books, and is desperate to keep them away from the ogres.
- It is currently unknown why Belle could not remember her mother's death.
- S4, E06: "Family Business" (flashback)