Robin is a character featured on ABC's Once Upon a Time. She is the daughter of Robin Hood and Zelena, born in the midst of controversy, family feuds, and dark magic. Robin is portrayed by Tiera Skovbye.
When Zelena impersonated Maid Marian in order to destroy the relationship between her sister Regina and Robin, the latter of whom being convinced that Marian was dead. In truth, Zelena did kill Marian before taking her place. After Zelena successfully becomes pregnant with Robin's baby, she is unable to be hurt by Regina or anyone else.
Eventually, Emma Swan speeds up Zelena's pregnancy with dark magic so she can proceed with her plan to fill Zelena with the Darkness and destroy her. Zelena gives birth to her infant daughter, before Zelena is taken away by Emma. However, Zelena survives her encounter with the Dark One. Although she tries to have full custody of the baby, Zelena is banished back to Oz by Regina. Determined to see her daughter again, Zelena returns to Storybrooke where she is reunited with her daughter. After a brief entanglement in the Underworld with the heroes, Zelena returns with her daughter, as well as Hades. However, a fight between Hades and Robin ends with the demise of both of them, leaving Zelena without a partner and her daughter without a father. At Robin's funeral, Zelena decides to call her daughter Robin, to honor her late father.
Robin lives at the farmhouse with Zelena, who briefly forms an alliance with the Evil Queen until the latter turns on her. When Zelena thinks she is about to die, she puts Robin in her crib and tells her "Mummy loves you". However, Zelena is saved by Regina, and the Evil Queen leaves. Zelena tries to leave Storybrooke with Robin, but fails. When Fiona confronts Zelena and subtly threatens her and Robin, Zelena's maternal instincts prompt her to try and destroy Fiona. After Fiona is defeated, Zelena can raise Robin in peace.
Robin and Zelena move to the New Enchanted Forest, where they live on Emerald Acres Farm. Eventually, Robin meets and falls in love with Alice. When the Coven of the Eight cast the Dark Curse upon the realm, Robin has enough time to reunite with Alice, and they embrace as the curse hits.
- She is the daughter of the famous thief from Robin Hood, as well as the daughter of the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
- Robin is named after her deceased father. Before she was named, she was simply referred to as "Baby Hood".
Behind the Scenes
- The relationship between Robin and Alice has been fan-dubbed "MadArcher".
- S5, E08: "Birth"
- S5, E10: "Broken Heart"
- S5, E16: "Our Decay"
- S5, E19: "Sisters"
- S5, E20: "Firebird"
- S5, E21: "Last Rites"
- S5, E22: "Only You"
- S6, E01: "The Savior"
- S6, E02: "A Bitter Draught"
- S6, E03: "The Other Shoe"
- S6, E05: "Street Rats"
- S6, E06: "Dark Waters"
- S6, E07: "Heartless"
- S6, E09: "Changelings"
- S6, E13: "Ill-Boding Patterns"
- S6, E18: "Where Bluebirds Fly"
- S6, E19: "The Black Fairy"
- S6, E20: "The Song in Your Heart"
- S6, E21: "The Final Battle, Part One"
- S6, E22: "The Final Battle, Part Two"
- S7, E10: "The Eighth Witch" (flashback)