"Rumbelle" is the fan-dubbed name of the Rumplestiltskin/Belle ship on ABC's Once Upon a Time.
- To save her kingdom, Belle became Rumplestiltskin's maid, agreeing to stay at his rather large estate for the rest of her life. Her tenure as a maid there saw Belle seeing multiple sides to Rumplestiltskin - the mercy he grants Robin Hood and the anguish of being rejected by his mother the Black Fairy for example - and gradually begins to fall in love with him.
- After learning of from Queen Regina, Belle tries it on Rumplestiltskin, and when it shows signs of lifting Rumplestiltskin's curse, he becomes angry and orders her to leave the premises.
- Shortly after Belle leaves, Rumplestiltskin is told by Regina that Belle committed suicide, which is a lie. In truth, Regina captured and imprisoned Belle. Belle remained Regina's prisoner until Jefferson set her free in Storybrooke, where Belle and Rumple reunited.
- Belle helps Rumple grapple with his dark side when his old enemy Captain Hook comes to town. They also face challenges when Rumple's undoing is prophecised and Zelena forces Rumple under her control.
- Rumple and Belle get married, but Rumple's dark side keeps getting the better of him and Belle banishes him from Storybrooke. Despite this, after Rumple gets back into Storybrooke and has the Darkness removed from him, they eventually reconcile and conceive their son. After learning of Rumple's repeated treachery and lies, however, Belle's frustration and anger towards Rumple intensifies and she refuses to let Rumple have their newborn son, sending him away with the Blue Fairy to keep him away from Rumple.
- Upon learning that their son Gideon is abducted by the Black Fairy, Belle and Rumple realize that they have been hurting each other for too long.
- Season 6 has been dubbed the "Rumbelle redemtion" arc. Season 6 is the season where the couple seems to be honest, and work on building their relationship.
- Rumbelle is a canon ship. Whether or not they have fully reconciled remains to be seen, however.
- In the season 6 finale, Rumple and Belle seem to be reconciled, and are back together
- Rumplestiltskin and Belle are currently husband and wife.
- Their relationship is based on the Beast and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.