"SwanThief" (or sometimes "SwanFire") is the Emma Swan/Baelfire ship on ABC's Once Upon a Time.
- Emma Swan and Neal Cassidy first met when they unwittingly stole the same car.
- Eventually, they fell for each other, and became a romantic couple who worked together to steal things. However, when Emma is arrested for possessing Neal's stolen watches, he abandons her and she goes to prison.
- This is because Pinocchio did not want Neal interfering in Emma's destiny.
- During her prison time, Emma discovered she was pregnant with Neal's baby, but at birth, Emma gave her infant son away.
- Emma and Neal meet again in Manhattan, as well as their son Henry, although Neal is engaged to Tamara.
- When Tamara turns out to be an agent of Pan, Neal confesses that he loves Emma.
- Emma loved Neal back until he was killed by the Wicked Witch of the West.
- "SwanThief" was a canon ship, up until Neal's death. After that, "CaptainSwan" became canon.