Transformation is the act of magically transforming someone or something, into something else, featured on ABC's Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
- Fairies used this ability to enlarge themselves to the size of a human.
- Rumplestiltskin used this spell to transform a Cinderella's clothes; to turn Gaston into a rose; to turn William Smee into a rat.
- Regina Mills used this spell to transform a flying monkey into a plushie, a mermaid into wood.
- Zelena used this spell to transform a human into a Flying Monkey, to turn gold straw into a golden brain, to turn human into a cricket.
- Merlin used this spell to transform the Holy Grail into Excalibur. It requires the following ingredients: the Flame of Prometheus.
- Nimue used this spell to turn Merlin into a tree. It requires the following ingredients: fresh tear of a lost first love.
Variations of Transformation Spells
- Age Manipulation is a spell that allows the caster to accelerate or reverse the aging process and accelerate a woman's pregnancy.
- Clothing Transformation is a spell that allows the caster to transform a person's clothes.
- Color Transformation is a spell that allows the caster to change the color of an object.
- Petrification Spell is a spell that allows the caster to turn the target into stone.
- Shrinking Spell is a spell that allows the caster to reduce the target's size.
- Shapeshifting Spell is a spell that allows the caster to shapeshift into another person.
- Blue Fairy
- Black Fairy
- Henry Jekyll
- Snow White (Used Fairy Dust)
- Regina Mills
- Transformation is different to Glamours, because while Glamours only give the appearance of someone or something looking different, magically transforming someone or something actually physically changes them into something else.